We arrived in Edinburgh early Saturday morning and immediately settled down to chasing parts and determining when the bikes would be arriving. We were able to pick them up on Tuesday and with some additional parts arriving from Denmark yesterday we are ready to go for Press and Practice with the Edinburgh Monarchs on Friday.
The weather may be the only thing that could throw a spanner in the works. Winter is still here in Scotland. It’s been very, very cold with snow blanketing the track on Tuesday. Another cold front is forecast for Friday so the bikes might not get a run until the first race on the 29th. I hope I’m wrong!